- Kamaka Jingao is a Hawaii based Hawaiian Health and wellness practitioner and Medicare Advisor. Throughout the years, Kamaka has helped people achieve wellness and healing through lomilomi, as well as helped hundreds of people choose their Medicare health plans.
- He is a graduate of Kamehameha Schools and received a double major Bachelors degree in Community Health and Physical Activity & Exercise with a Minor in Community Development from Portland State University in Oregon. Kamaka is actively involved in the Hawaii Healing community as Luna Hoʻokele, Executive Director of Hui Mauli Ola a non-profit organization perpetuating Hawaiian Healing and wellness. Since 2015, Kamaka has been a licensed and certified Insurance broker with Financial Benefits Insurance specializing in Medicare, Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance and Final Expense.
- Kamaka is passionate about his family, wife Jami and daughter Kīpukalani, traveling around the world, farming in his backyard, surfing, golfing, spending time with family and friends, and serving the community.
- Kamaka is our Medicare Insurance Agent… Kamaka has been very helpful in explaining the benefits and the policy which provides the best coverage for my husband and myself.. We have been so happy with his service for our insurance needs. He has become a good friend.
- Rosalie and Melvin M. Waimanalo, Hi
- Kamaka Jingao has been a wonderful agent. He is always quick to respond to my questions and concerns. He looks out for my best interest. I have referred many people to Kamaka. Thank you for your help!
- It has been an extreme pleasure having Kamaka Jingao, from Financial Benefits Insurance, as my Medicare Insurance agent. His level of service and professionalism is unparalleled. I would HIGHLY recommend Kamaka to anyone!