Dominique Cami Baldovino
- My name is Dominique Cami Baldovino. I was born and raised in Kauai, Hawaii and graduated from Waimea High School. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Communication from the University of Portland, Oregon. I am now happily married and living in Kapaa, Kauai.
- My insurance journey began as a humble Hawaii Health Connector, assisting those without medical to understand and obtain insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Eventually I earned my insurance license in Property and Casualty and Life and Health. I provided customer service as a Commercial Lines Representative for three years.
- The FBIHI 'Ohana expressed their need for more agents on Kauai with a passion for serving our kupuna. I joined the Medicare field with the goal of helping our clients to 1) understand the many coverages available to them and 2) find the coverage that best suits their needs.
- Outside of Medicare, I am faith-driven to serve as a church administrator, preschool director, youth minister, and Sunday School teacher.
- Let's tackle Medicare together. I look forward to working with you!