Bilingual: Ilocano and Tagalog
- Licensed Life and Health Producer in the State of Hawaii. Certified and appointed Medicare Insurance Agent for UnitedHealthcare, Humana, Ohana and Aloha Care. with Financial Benefits Insurance, Inc.
- Teresita is fluent in Ilocano and Tagalog, born of parents from Isabela and Laguna, Philippines. Graduated from the University of the East with Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Married with 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
- She mastered her skills in inter personal relationship and proper communication through her extensive direct selling experiences and managing sales force in the encyclopedia business and life insurance.
- She joined the Medicare business when she retired at age 62 and quickly discovered her passion in guiding the kupunas every step of the way in their choice of Medicare Advantage plan. Providing them with the most benefits based upon their situation. She very much enjoy interacting, listening, and helping the seniors and find means to help them. Building relationship with her clients is utmost important.
- She was taught the value of hardwork and giving the best in everything that you do at her early age. Above all, she is a firm Christian believer.