- Why will you work with SUZETH CARREON as your Health Insurance Benefits Coordinator? Here are some of the reasons why:
- 1. Suzeth is an experienced Insurance Broker with a demonstrated history of working in the life and health insurance industry.
- 2. Suzeth provides services that exemplify the spirit of Aloha and Care for the Ohana. It includes Life insurance with living benefits, Indexed crediting strategies, Fixed Indexed Annuities, Cancer insurance, Dental insurance, Hospital indemnity, Group medical insurance, Long term care, and Medicare advantage plans.
- 3. Suzeth will be your advocate and your ally as she helps you navigate through all your options in helping you choose the right product that is catered to your needs, goals, and objectives. Hence, she will be available for you if you have questions or concerns, or if you some issues that may arise before, during, and after she has helped you with your enrollment application.
- 4. Suzeth graduated in 1995 from the University of Hawaii at Manoa with a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education. Her love for teaching & learning continues as she shares knowledge to her clients about the value and importance of having the health and life insurance that every individual needs integral to living a healthy and stress-free life.
- 5. Suzeth loves to take care of her family. She’s a housewife, a mother, a mentor, a sister, a daughter, a lifelong learner, and most of all a faith-filled woman whose conviction is to share and to serve the for the glory of God.
- Suzeth is a housewife to Wilfredo, whom she’s been married for 37 years; a mother to three adult children, namely Lizzeth, Lyzelle, and Jan Phillip; a daughter to her 88 year old Mom named Leonida, a sister to her siblings: Amando, Emelita, Elizabeth, and Norman, a mentor to her colleagues, a lifelong learner for knowledge and wisdom that makes her life complete. She has been so blessed that God has given her so much and it has been her passion to pay it forward.