Licensed in: HI
- Aloha everyone. My name is Kimberly (Kim) Morante. I was born and raised in the town of Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii. I grew up in a family full of aloha and always caring and having respect for my kupunas. I come from a family of musical entertainers of Hilo, known as the Brown Ohana. My grandfather, Bunny Brown traveled the world sharing the music of Hawaii. My dad Bobo, my Uncles Boyson and Bill entertained the Hilo community with over 60 years of music. What a wonderful life we had.
- My husband is Manny and we have been married for 41 years. We have 5 children, 9 grandchildren and 3 great-grandsons. We enjoy spending family time as much as we can since two of our children live in the states. One in Illinois, and the other in Washington state. We miss them a lot.
- I got involved in the insurance business last year when the pandemic became a part of the world. Unfortunately, I saw firsthand how Covid impacted so many families who were not prepared for this event, and luckily my son introduced me to the world of insurance to help them with retirement, peace of mind and financial stability for the future.
- Now, as I personally move into the world of Medicare, my compassion to continue to help our kupunas grows. I have a lot of friends and family who will be needing Medicare to help them in their Golden years. I love people and have always been around people. I am so excited to help those who need the services of Medicare. I care deeply about the people of Hawaii and want to make sure they are taking care of themselves.
- I look forward to meeting you and that you will allow me the opportunity to show you what I can do for you to meet your needs of a plan for you.
- Until then..... malama pono..... Take care of yourself!