Licensed in: HI, WA
- Aloha, my name is Jeremy Ayala. Some of my clients refer to me as a young Bob Hope; although, not as good-looking (apparently). I aim to provide world-class service along with tailored solutions. My primary goal is to help retirees in Hawai`i and Washington make powerful decisions regarding their healthcare options. By properly educating our clients, I seek to polish those golden years to a radiant sheen.
- I am a proud father of two young and handsome boys. I currently attend Inspire Church in Waikele. Marlana, my girlfriend, is also a licensed agent within the state of Hawai`i. We both love reading, eating too much popcorn, and re-watching Law & Order: SVU. She has gotten licensed to join me in this endeavor of serving our community and to assist me with Spanish translations.
- Both of my Baby Boomer parents have had an abundance of questions as they’ve transitioned into retirement. After my parents faced some medical conditions, I realized how important it is that they understand their benefits from start to finish. This desire to help my parents has sparked a passion of mine to help other seniors that will inevitably have similar questions regarding their coverage. This passion has led me to pass the Hawaii State Licensing Exam within a week of starting my studies.
- I have received an Associate’s Degree from Leeward Community College in Information Computer Science, and shortly after, received a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from the University of Hawai`i – West O`ahu. At the time of graduation, I also received a Certificate in Risk Management & Insurance. Most of my working life has been in hospitality as a bartender, so I have a passion for connecting with people of all backgrounds. This combination of education, experience, and willingness to help has enabled me to have the skillset to best serve you.
- It is a pleasure and an honor to meet each and every client. I look forward to working with you. Let's get your shine on!