- Guy Purdy lives on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii. He grew up in a small town on the east side of the island called Hana. Growing up in Hana he has learned the true meaning of "Aloha" which taught him at a very young age to always do things from the kindness of your heart. He enjoys freelancing as an online marketer, reading, working out, and started getting involved in Real Estate Investing.
- He is an Electrician with the IBEW and has been in the trade for 20 years.
- He is obtaining certifications to become a Financial Coach so he can help educate clients in developing good financial management skills such as budgeting, credit repair, debt elimination, and building wealth.
- He has been a Hawaii Life Insurance Agent for 2 years and specializes in designing Cash Value Life Insurance policies for individuals. He also recently acquired his Hawaii Accident & Health license so he can assist clients who qualify for Medicare in navigating all the different carriers and plans that is available to them.
- Guy has a strong passion in helping clients and is always willing to go the extra mile in ensuring all his clients are satisfied and happy with the services he provides.
- If you are in need of or have any questions regarding Medicare, Life Insurance or need a fan installed lol, Guy is always happy to help. He can be reached at 8083594629.