- Aloha, my name is Brenda Tanga and I was born and raised in Kaimuki. A proud graduate from Kaimuki High School and the youngest of 4 siblings. Previously a single mom of 2 and now a mom/stepmom to 4 and Nana to 10, soon to be 11 grandchildren.
- I have been with Financial Benefits Insurance for more than 5 years. Being a caregiver to my own aging parents, I have witness the confusion and multitude of questions regarding their healthcare needs.
- I chose to be part of the FBI OHANA because of their strong beliefs in going out into the communities and educating our senior population. The greatest satisfaction I receive is from meeting with prospective clients and having them get a clearer picture of all the different options available to them.
- Family is extremely important to me and taking care of each other and being there in their time of need. I carry that conviction to all my clients as well.
- I have received excellent services from Brenda KWP Tanga. She has keep me informed and knows her products. Brenda is a wonderful person.
- - Kenrick C., Honolulu, HI
- I am very happy with my insurance plan and owe it all to you (Brenda Tanga). I appreciate you keeping in contact. You're great!
- - Lorraine T., Honolulu HI